Talley's is looking for a Chief Engineer for their Super Seiner the Captain MJ Souza.
We have a position available on our Purse Seine vessel the MJ Souza for their New Zealand Tuna season commencing December 2020.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be a hardworking, hands-on and self-motivated person who has a reputation as a good team player within the fishing industry
The successful applicant must have;
- A minimum of five years purse seine experience in a similar role.
- A current Maritime New Zealand MEC4 (or equivalent) ticket
- Problem solving skills
- A commitment to preventative management systems
- Adaptability and versatility
- A strong commitment to health and safety
Talley’s has a no drugs policy and pre-employment and random drug testing is a condition of their ongoing employment.
We offer training and encourage progression within the fleet.